Nowadays, more people are geared towards looking for more efficient means of bringing in money to their pockets. Not that having a stable job in the corporate world isn’t enough to support our needs. It’s just that it’s better to earn while enjoying life’s pleasures with the people you love.
As such, if you have a gift for writing, why don’t you put it to good use and earn some cash for it? Yes, it might seem a bit daunting at first. But every famous author got their own fill of rejections and ridicule before ascending to where they are now.
Good thing, nowadays, an aspiring author can test his or her potential market through Kindle. Kindle is an online platform which amasses thousands of e-books for readers to choose from.
Check out how you can make money on Kindle with these steps as your guide.
- Find your potential niche or market.
- Target the right niche or market not basing entirely on your interests.
- Not all ideas sell well on Kindle, so it’s best you do some researching before you start writing.
- Do some keyword researching.
- Authors need to meet the needs and demands of the current market.
- Make use of tools like kindle spy and Kindle Rocket to help you on your search for keywords, as well as analyse the current trend.
- Ask the question, “How am I going to differentiate my book from the competition?”
- Whip up an interesting title and cover.
- Create an eye-catching title and cover that will stir the interests of the readers, even at first glance.
- Write quality content.
- Write relevant and high-quality content that engages the readers.
- Make your readers feel they learned something new from your book.
- Create your Kindle Direct Publishing Account
- Set up your very own direct publishing account, upload your book file, and set its selling price.
- Once you publish your book, it will become available 24-48 hours after.
- Start promoting your book.